Friday, February 24, 2012

Chapter 4: Question 2


When it comes to what I’m thinking while others talk, there’s a little bit of both concentrating on what they are saying and a little bit of focusing on just my own ideas too.  I say this because sometimes if I feel the other party is arguing back and forth irrationally I tend to focus on just my words when I am thinking. It is not the best reasoning, but it what mostly happen, rather I want to or not. Although, there are times where I do focus on what the other party is saying in the midst of a conflict; for example, when I argue with my girlfriend, family (sometimes), and in school situations. Furthermore, when others are talking I do not write what they have to say down. The reason being is because, one it is not in my nature to do so and two, I have never been taught to do that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment