Sunday, April 8, 2012

Learning to Forgive


When it comes to forgiveness I am willing to forgive anyone because life is too hard to hold grudges. But even so, due to a particular even in my life, there is someone I could never forgive and that is my uncle. The reason being is because, to make a long story short, he took my father’s life. For obvious reasons this is why it is so hard for me to forgive him. He not only took away future memories I could have shared with my father, he took him away from my family. And what hurt the most is seeing my mom lose her significant other, and being left with the burden of taking care of me and my two other siblings at a young age. To me out of all the hurt he brought to my family, what hurt the most was seeing my mom hurt that bad. I can’t explain all what took place during this event because it would an essay to do so. But one thing I can tell you is despite what happened, I do believe everything happens for a reason, both good and bad; and even though me and my family are doing well I don’t feel I can ever forgive my “so-called” uncle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment