Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chapter 10


When I do an internet search using the terms forgiveness, reconciliation, and revenge many different sites pertaining to religion, and counseling services appear. For example, when I use the term forgiveness I found sites about Christianity view on forgiveness, how forgiveness is healthy, and counseling services to help individuals forgive. When I used the term reconciliation I also I found sites about different religions such as, Islam and Catholicism perspective on reconciliation, the meaning of reconciliation, the movie, and gossip about celebrities reconcile relationships. Moreover, when I used the term revenge I found sites about movies and shows with the word revenge, the definition of revenge, and news about individuals getting revenge. Out of all the terms, forgiveness produced the most results. I think forgiveness had the most results, because it is prevalent throughout our world, heavily practiced in religion, and there many services and people who offer their views on forgiveness and healthy ways to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment