I am a person who simply does not express my anger until a
certain extent. I tend to hold my anger in and comtinue to let it build until I
cannot withstand my aggression any more. It takes a lot to get me angry, but once
I reach that point where I cannot hold my anger in, sometimes everyone catch my
wrath. When I was younger I used to have an anger problem and I blew up in
every situation. I took anger management to curtail my fury and it stopped me
from blowing up on people when I get angry, but now I have a bad habit of holding
my anger in. The outcome of holding in my anger usually results in me keeping
to myself and not expressing to others how I really feel. However, when I do
finally blow up I do so in aggressive manner, slandering and ostracizing the
person that made me angry. I know it is not healthy for me to keep my aggression
inside that’s why I blow up very rarely on people because I do not like others
to experience that side of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment