Friday, May 11, 2012

Comm 115 Experience


There are so many things I can say when it comes to liking this class. But overall I must say what I liked most about this class was the knowledge we gained out of this course that we could use in real life. My experience at San Jose State, and in school general, was that I would learn the material but only to be able to pass, after the semester what I learned would go straight out my head. With this course I felt I was learning with every assigned reading, project, and what my classmates posted on their blog’s. I really felt this course was worthwhile. The only weakness I could think of is that probably at the start of the semester we could have had a little more time to start our posts, because people may not have access to the book yet for various financial reasons, like me. But, overall I loved this course and I would definitely recommend it to other students. Because I know everyone could benefit from what we’ve learned thus far in the semester. 

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you that the lessons we learned in this class are ones that we can take with us and apply to future scenarios we encounter in life. This is not something I could say for every class I have taken, yet this class was particularly valuable in teaching information that is actually useful. As well, I too feel that this class is one I would recommend due to the fact that everyone could benefit from the content that is taught. Overall, I think the strengths of this class definitely outweigh any possible weaknesses. Hands down one of my favorite online courses of my college career :)

    ReplyDelete